We are a leading digital outlet for Houseplant and Gardening. In this section, you will find our current open position in our company. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Review Board Member with Horticulture/Botany Degree
Our company seeks experienced reviewers with a degree in horticulture/botany or a related field to join our review board. As a reviewer, you will be responsible for evaluating and providing feedback on houseplant and gardening content, including product reviews, articles, and how-to guides.
- Review and evaluate houseplant and gardening content for accuracy, relevance, and quality
- Provide feedback to writers and editors to improve the quality of content
- Work collaboratively with other reviewers to ensure consistency in reviews
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the horticulture industry
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, botany, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of houseplants and gardening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with digital platforms and tools
This is a part-time, remote position that offers flexible hours. We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for horticulture and a keen eye for detail.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience in horticulture/botany to email@example.com
Houseplant & Gardening Editor/Writer
Are you passionate about houseplants and/or gardening? If so, why not turn your passion into a steady income and work from anywhere you like?
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge about plants and gardening
- Flair for writing
If we sparked your interest, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!